|Date of Registration of Trust||May 05, 1978|
|Date of Incorporation of Emergency Medical Service.||February 12, 1980|
|Date of Incorporation of Blood Bank and Hematological Services||March 04, 1984|
|Registered/Head Office||393 Britto Road, Garden East, Karachi -74800, Pakistan.|
|Board of Trustees.
1. President of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Patron – in – Chief
2. Lt. General (Retd.) Moinuddin Haider, Chairman, Fatimid Foundation.
3. Dr. Waleed Bin Azhar, Chief Operating Officer and Secretary of the Trust.
4. Dr. Abdul Ghaffar Billoo, Professor of Paediatric , Aga Khan University Hospital, Karachi.
5. Dr. Muhammad Khursheed, Professor of Haematology and former Dean, Aga Khan University Hospital, Karachi.
6. Arif Habib, Chairman, Arif Habib Investment Securities Co. Limited, Karachi.
7. Taher A. Khan, Chief Executive, Interflow Communications Pvt. Limited, Karachi.
8. S. M. Muneer, Chairman, Din Group of Industries, Karachi and Vice Chairman Muslim Commercial Bank Limited.
9. Seema Taher A. Khan, Creative Director, Interflow Communications Pvt Limited., Karachi.
10. Dr. Tufail Muhammad Khan, President, Pakistan Pediatric Association, Peshawar.
11. Nasreen M. Kasuri, Chief Executive, Beaconhouse School System, Lahore.
12. Dr. Amir Muhammad Khan Jogezai, Assistant Professor Paediatric, Bolan Medical College, Quetta.
13. Shahid Sethi, Honorary Consul General, Mauritius, Lahore.
14. Khalid Sultan Khwaja, Managing Director, Tariq Sultan & Company, Peshawar.
15. Tanveer Ahmed Shaikh, Managing Director, Maqbool Textile Mills Ltd., Multan.
21. Jalil Tareen, FCA England and Wales, FCA ICAP.
Karachi - Estb. 1978
Lahore - Estb. 1986
Peshawar - Estb. 1988
Rashidabad - Estb. 2009
Khairpur - Estb. 2012
|Registered Patients.||(14,000 + all Pakistan basis)|
|In-house Technology.||CMIA + MEIA Systems – Abbott Laboratories, USA and ROCHE and Diagnostic|
- Processed blood component – Washed Packed Red Cells, Packed Red Cell, Fresh Frozen Plasma, Cryoprecipitate, Cryo Supernantent, Platelets and Whole Blood.
- Physiotherapy, Ultrasound, Coagulation test, Electrophoresis test and Diagnostic lab.
- 112 bedded facility with over 175 custom made chairs for blood transfusion of genetic blood disorder patients.
|Contribution to Society.||
- The Largest Blood Bank & Hematological Services providing free of charge transfusion to poor & needy patients.
The first blood bank in Pakistan to introduce the concept of voluntary non-remurerated blood donation and discourage professional donors.
- The first organization to start up a Thalassaemia & Hematological -Service under one roof.
- Provided approx 3.000 million units of screened blood and blood products since inception.
Collecting and Distributing approx 100,000+ units of blood and blood components annually from healthy voluntary donors.
|Land Marks.|| Visit of Dr. Edward Tuddenham,
Prof. of Haemostasis, 1984, 1985 & 2007
Royal free Hospital, London, England.<
Visit of Dr. Bernadette Modell
Consultant in Perinatal Medicine 1985
University College Hospital, London, England.
Visit of Dr. Mary Petrou,
University College Hospital, London, England. 1985
Visit of Dilip Kumar, Indian film actor. 1988
Visit of Shabana Azmi, Indian film actress & Javed Akhtar Indian Poet. 1999
|Product Lines.||- Blood Management.
- Sponsor a Child
- Donation and Zakat
- Event Management.
- Sale of Hides and Skins.
Allied Bank of Pakistan
Bank Al Habib Limited
Habib Bank Limited
Habib Metropolitan Bank Limited
Meezan Bank Limited
National Bank of Pakistan
Soneri Bank Limited
The Bank of Punjab
United Bank Limited
|Auditors and Management Consultant||
A.F.Ferguson & Co. - PwC, Chartered Accountants